- As of July 2021, DoYourPart has helped 1300+ users in their civic engagement – as recorded by the counter on our homepage.
- Since the website launch was announced on our partner's social media (@NowSimplified), we can also measure success by tracking the social media reach, engagement and number of share with friends.
Do Your Part - Make a Difference
⬆️ see our released website here and go complete some action items!
Team: 1 UX designer, 1 product manager, 2 software engineers
My role: UX designer
Timeline: November 2020 – April 2021 (from ideation to first release)
Platform: Desktop and mobile website
Do Your Part is a website that centralizes social campaign information (such as anti-voter suppression bill) and displays action items as checklist to incentivize civic engagement among young people.
The goal was to inform individuals on what action they can take to make a difference and quantify their impact.
- Add more campaigns
- Strengthen partnership and marketing
- Iterate based on feedback and usability testings
Learn More page (Desktop)
- Marketing and outreach are crucial to the success of a product, and we should've invested in more resource into sustaining the initial momentum
- It can be difficult to get objective, non-sugarcoated feedback from friends who do not want to discourage me, so for my other project Monest, I asked my teammates to help gather user feedback for me.